Six Sigma Training Courses
Please browse through the various training courses we offer in Six Sigma to see which one would suit your needs best, as an employee or a business owner.
- Six Sigma Black Belt Training
- Six Sigma Green Belt Training
- Variance Reduction Training
- Six Sigma Train the Trainer
- Lean Six Sigma Training
What is Six Sigma?
Six Sigma, developed by Motorola and made famous by GE, is a statistical set of tools used to focus on variance reduction thereby eliminating noise factors. Improving quality, and ultimately providing financial benefits, Six Sigma employs a disciplined methodology which provides a measure of process capability.
Benefits of Six Sigma Training
Over 35 tools are taught to allow students to gain process knowledge to make their processes Better, Faster, Lower Cost, and Safer. They will deploy these tools through a project using the Define, Measure, Analyze, Improve, and Control (DMAIC) roadmap. We at VRI will train you to view Six Sigma as a philosophy consequently changing the overall strategy of your company.
Benefits of Six Sigma include:
- Expand knowledge of products and processes through characterization and optimization
- Decrease defects and cycle time
- Improve customer satisfaction
- Generate business growth and improve profitability
- Improve communication and teamwork through sharing of ideas, problems, successes and failures
- Develop a common set of tools and techniques with a methodology that can be applied by anyone in the organization
- Becomes the language of the business, the way we work
- Six Sigma
- Lean Six Sigma
- Design for Lean Six Sigma
- Customer Focus Workshop
- Statistical Process Control
- Design of Experiments
- Failure Modes and Effects Analysis
- Control Charting
- Measurement System Analysis
- Intro to Statistical Tools for Data Mining
- Specialty Consulting
- Public Courses
- Current Events
- Past Events